Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Pancake Wars

My friends, my brother has just waged pancake war with me.

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about the failed attempt at a new pancake recipe. It was one my brother (the one who can NEVER remember where he put his car keys) uses and said made great fluffy pancakes.

I wasn't as fortunate in my first experience with the recipe. However, many times before that experience I have turned out lovely homemade pancakes. I have a few recipes I rotate through.

So if you want to check out his pancakes, just follow the Friends & Family link to Gregg. You'll see what a punk he is with his photos and such.

All I have to say to him now is, "Bring it on, old man. Bring it on."

1 comment:

Gregg said...

Old man? OLD MAN?? That's why I can only make pancakes once a week!