Hallelujah, we all agreed on an offer and will be homeowners (or townhouse owners) when we close on April 28. My sister-in-law said the hard part is over, and I agree. I have never been one to haggle, and this whole offer/counter offer process has driven me crazy. Especially because Ben has been gone during this week and so this has rested upon my shoulders. But everything worked out for the best - finally.
Melanie was excited tonight when she found out and asked if she could tell people now. Not like she already spread the word to her friends at church on Sunday. It wasn't a big deal since we figured we would be moving soon, we just didn't know for sure when that would be. But now she can tell whoever she likes and we can start putting our money into equity each month!
I think this will make the 11th move for Ben and I. Melanie has moved 8 times, so this will be her 9th. Carter will be on his 4th with this move. And Riley is close behind with three. The only reason he doesn't have as many as Carter is because we moved to Panguitch two weeks before he was born. And the sad thing is, this won't be our final move! But at least we have dejunked our house because of all the moving. Boxes, boxes, and more boxes.
6 comments:
I'm glad you got it settled.
Hooray! Welcome to the land of home ownership! I am glad that everything worked out and that you are able to get into something of your own. Where is the townhome located? When do you move it? And what do you mean that this won't be your last move? Are you guys planning on moving in the near future and to were? Anyways, congrats! We'll will all have to come and see you new abode, when you get all settled in.
good luck with the move! Thats crazy that you've moved so much! We've only moved twice since our first apartment, but we've only been married for four years.
Congradulations! Where are you moving? When? Maybe we can make it down and help out. I could watch the kids...by playing Wii with them!
I'm really glad you guys finally found something.
We are closing the 28th, so we should be moving the 29th or 30th. The only reason this won't be our last move is because we think we'll be outgrown of the townhouse in several years. That is our plan and why we wanted and end unit so badly - they have better resell value. Our place is called Cedar Park and it is just off Northfield Road, just north of the hospital. I will get pictures posted as soon as I can.
Now for my oops: I spelled congratulations with a d as in congradulations! I have big hudge ulgy bruses! I'll explain that to you sometime.
Post a Comment