Saturday, April 5, 2008

Jahbbaa

My sister-in-law sent me an email about General Conference activities for kids. Do you think this complies?




Poor Elder Perry!

5 comments:

tearese said...

At least he was in the room having fun, and not crying about wanting to watch cartoons. Or saying, "Don't watch the prophet!" like Elora was.

Mellissa said...

Tearese - Don't you wonder sometimes why you even watch? Thank goodness they send out the talks in the Ensign!

Elora has a point; President Monson can seem a bit intimidating, don't you think?

Gregg said...

The best thing is that time spent with family in a pillow fight goes farther than almost anything.

Mellissa said...

Gregg - I totally agree! Watch out for the lightning here, but the pillow fight with Riley was much more enjoyable than conference!

Kara said...

Hey Mellissa, hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I love when I come across somebody that I know. It is great to see how everyone is doing and where they are in life!
Feel free to visit mine-it is www.slacksters.blogspot.com