Don't you just love this weird weather?!
I'm in Salt Lake today and tomorrow and it is darn chilly up here! It's supposed to only get up to 60 tmw! Crazy!Not that I'm complaining. I love cool (not cold) weather. It could stay in the 60's and 70's all summer long and I'd be happy!
Julie - I do not share your love of the 60's and 70's. Give me the high 80's and mid 90's and I'm a happy gal.Melissa - This weird weather is driving me crazy! Each morning I have to think, "Flip flops, or snow boots!"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Don't you just love this weird weather?!
I'm in Salt Lake today and tomorrow and it is darn chilly up here! It's supposed to only get up to 60 tmw! Crazy!
Not that I'm complaining. I love cool (not cold) weather. It could stay in the 60's and 70's all summer long and I'd be happy!
Julie - I do not share your love of the 60's and 70's. Give me the high 80's and mid 90's and I'm a happy gal.
Melissa - This weird weather is driving me crazy! Each morning I have to think, "Flip flops, or snow boots!"
Post a Comment