Tuesday, June 24, 2008

From Ben

Ben emailed this to me this morning and I thought it was so sweet, I posted the entire email. Hope that's OK with you, Ben. :)

Miss,

I tried to post this on your blog but I need an account.

Please post it for me.

I know that this is late and Miss you will probably not read this. Anyway I just want to say that it has been a wonderful 11 years and I only accept half of what Miss said and the only reason that half is true is because I was lucky enough to marry the one person that would make me who I am. I am the luckiest man in the world and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I love you Miss and I always will.

Love,

S. P. A.K.A. Sappy Pants

P.S. I don’t mean for this to go on the cookie blog either

No comments: