Has anyone seen that commercial that shows scenes of kids making accidental messes and one line says, "If you encourage him to use the 'big boy' cup, you're nuts"? Well, call me nuts
Tonight's dinner was Spaghettios. Not very nutritious, I know, but I had a killer headache and didn't feel like fixing anything else. Well, I encouraged Riley to use the big boy cup. He's almost three, he should be weaning off the sippy cups soon. I'll make a long story short by saying within a matter of seconds he turned his Spaghettios into Spaghettio Soup. With milk. A whole cup of milk.
Some days I truly think of early retirement.
Calgon, take me away.
2 comments:
There is NOTHING wrong with having Spaghettios for dinner, nothing at all! There are many nights that we don't eat the most healthy, so go ahead and eat those yummy spaghettios.
I totally know were you are coming from with weaning off a sippy cup and using a big cup. When I do so I only give Paige a little bit and if by chance she actually drinks it all, I will give her more, but more times than not, she spills it or plays with it. Why can't they stay on the sippy cup forever!?
I love that commercial, I actually thought of it last night at the cub scout pack meeting when I gave Lindsey a sugar cookie, she ate the frosting off the top, and then kept sticking it to her shirt, I'm glad I had lots of baby wipes in the diaper bag.
Post a Comment