I really love that show - for many reasons.
1. I've always liked superheroes. When I was eight, I could whistle the theme song from Superman. With this show no one is quite as good as Superman, but hey, they're human.
2. The villains in this show are so nasty! The mom of the two Petrelli boys is so evil. She scares me! And Syler is just in a category all his own.
3. I love the struggle the characters have with trying not to use their superpowers negatively. I think of all the good things we could do with those kinds of powers, but I don't think about how hard it would be not to use them for things I want.
4. This show drives Ben crazy! That is one of the main reasons I enjoy it so much. Sorry, Ben. Whenever Ben and I go to a movie or watch a TV show, he is always trying to figure out what will happen next. I don't think he does it on purpose, but it drives me crazy. We'll be watching and all of a sudden he'll say, "Oh," like he just figured everything out, which he usually did. But this show is so unpredictable that he can't figure out what is going on.
What shows are you looking forward to this season?
5 comments:
I really like HEROES also. I watched it last night and am really looking forward to this season.
I really enjoy: CSI, Grey's Anatomy, ER(sad that this is the end), Dancing With the Stars. I only watch if everything is done in the house, homework, kitchen cleaned and things like that.
My very favorite show is The Big Bang Theory. (Monday nights) Last night was the first show of season two. It is one show that I can watch over and over. We just bought season one at Costco and I think I laughed even harder watching it the second time around!
TV? What's TV?
Really... I own a television, but it doesn't get reception... especially now - my county went digital already.
I kinda wish I had "my show" though.
we watch this too. I always have issues. Every season, I feel like I probably shouldn't watch it because there is always yucky stuff in it, but every season I watch it anyway. Its like a train wreck.
We recorded it yesterday, but I haven't watched it yet. We watch Smallville too.
I just can't wait till February when LOST is back.
Melissa - I agree that my kitchen needs to be clean before I sit and open my nothing box for TV. But other things I will let slide. I have changed a lot since I first got married. Before I would never go to bed unless the house was spotless. Now, I don't mind so much, as long as my kitchen is clean (that is something I inherited from my mom).
Julie H. - I've never heard of that show. What channel is it on?
Sarah - We splurged a couple of years ago and bought an TV that is HDTV compatible. The digital channels are nice but unlike analog when the reception is bad you literally cannot watch TV. With analog you just suffer through the snowstorm. We didn't sign up for cable when we moved back to Cedar last November, and I don't miss it one bit. I find myself watching TV only when I have time, and not wasting time watching junk.
Tearese - It's just plain mean that they showed two or three episodes this Spring and now they're not going to start it again until February! It makes me so annoyed I don't want to watch, but I CAN'T NOT watch LOST! Dang those TV executives!
Post a Comment