Today is my 31st birthday. Last year on this day, there was no way I was going to admit I was 30. This year doesn't seem nearly as difficult as last year - thank goodness!
I have no big plans for my birthday, which is just fine by me. Ben and I went to St. George on Friday for some shopping and we had fun. How could we not when we had ice cream at Cold Stone? Mmmmm.... Anyway, after renewing my driver's license this morning, I don't have anything else on my list today. Just hanging out with my family and playing games. After the hectic holidays that sounds just lovely to me.
I start school again on Monday. I'm such a big nerd - I'm excited to go back! I guess it's because I want to be there and I don't feel obligated to be there. I'm taking classes that qualify for my major coursework and that is exciting.
Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year. And thank you to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday today!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I meant to call you, I'd been thinking about it all week, and then spaced it today. So Happy Birthday, and Happy New Year, since I doubt I'll see you before then.
Happy Birthday Missy! I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday! Wow - you're old! Teehee. I'm glad you had a good day and got to relax and enjoy time with your family. I think it's great that you're excited for school to start. What classes are you taking?
Lori - Don't worry about it. Steph called and I told her she should have forgotten, since I forgot to call her on her birthday! I hope you have a Happy New Year, too.
Melissa - Thanks! I had a great and very relaxing day.
Julie - Yes, I know I'm old. But Ben will always be four days older so that is my compensation for feeling old! As for classes, I'm taking two English classes (Intro to Poetry and Creative Writing), an Education class that fulfills a gen ed requirement, College Algebra, and a computer class - ick. It should be good, my schedule is quite nice.
Ice cream! yum, you should have brought me some.:)Well happy birthday!!!
Happy Birthday! I feel old, not becuase of my age, but my family's ages. My youngest brother is almost 21! Weird.
Post a Comment