I am done with finals, hey! I am done with finals, hey! (Imagine me celebrating while dancing in a Conga line and singing, "I am done with finals, hey.")
Now I just have to wait for the grades, which I'm not too worried about. One teacher already posted the results for the final, and I got 97% on the final, so that's a relief - and that is the final I was worried about. My history and math finals should both be fine. Don't even ask about the final for Professor Dendrite (thank you, Abe, for coming up with such a great name for her). We put all this time during the semester to fill out all this paperwork, attend FASSST Week and get stamps showing we had, and attend the Majors' Fair, and they DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT THE STINKING BOOK. I was so annoyed. Not to mention the fact that she said, "Just because you're a Child of God and you have been born, doesn't mean you're special. You have to do something else." OK, a little angry with people of the LDS faith are you, Professor Dendrite? I am just EXTREMELY GLAD I don't have to deal with her EVER AGAIN.
And now, I don't have any homework for the next few weeks. I plan on opening my own Nothing Box multiple times.
6 comments:
Yeah, I'm glad you're done, that was always a nice feeling. I think I missed something, what is a "nothing box"?
That teacher, "Prof Dendrite" sounds like fun, what class was that?
Ah! What a nice feeling! Congrats!
Lori - A nothing box is what you use when you are just doing nothing - and it's relaxing. Like when Ben plays video games, or when I read books I've already read several times.
As for Prof. Dendrite...I'm too tired tonight, but I'll fill you in. It was for UNIV 1000.
Julie H. - Thanks. It is a nice feeling, although I think my brain is having meltdown and saying, "please don't learn anything new for a few days."
Aaaahhhh. As much as I don't miss homework and finals, I kind of miss that "it's over" feeling. Not having school work at night, not having to go to class, not stressing over projects and tests. Oh wait, I get that every day! Yipee!
Sorry.
Anyway, I'm glad you've got some time to rest and relax now. I hope you open that nothing box a lot! You deserve it.
Julie - I am totally feeling excited that after I watch HEROES tonight, I have nothing I HAVE to do. Just be lazy. Ahhhhh.... It is a nice feeling.
What a punk-a...I mean jerk teacher. I would be glad to be out of there too. Glad you did well on your final!
Post a Comment