Now that the paperwork and all the financial mumbo jumbo is settled (our loan recorded Tuesday, Hooray!) you'd think that things would settle down. Not so.
Yesterday my realtor called and asked how everything was going. She said it takes a while for all the kinks to get worked out with new construction. I told her there were no problems I could think of....but I should have taken her call as a sign of things to come!
As of today, our landline is still down, (thank heavens our Internet connection works), our dishwasher is full of water and isn't draining, and our smoke alarms (to which they left no manual or instructions) started chirping.
I'm going out with my girlfriends tonight. I warned Ben I might not come back.
1 comment:
Yikes! What a pain! I hope everything has been fixed by now. It's a nice place; I'm glad you guys are getting settled and hope that there are no other issues!
Post a Comment