Well, my grades are posted, which gives a final feeling to the semester. Ahhhh.... it feels nice to really be done with this semester. I am so looking forward to summer break and spending leisure time with my family. We're planning on getting a swim pass for the summer, so it should be fun. Even though it will make it hard to meet my goal of not letting my kids get sunburned!
I sprayed down my patio today. It was so dirty from all the construction they have been doing around us for the past year. They've finally finished landscaping the complexes next to us and so hopefully the dirt will be down to a minimum now. Hopefully. The kids had fun getting their feet wet. Melanie was the smart one and went inside before too long, but the boys stayed out and I ended up soaking them by "making it rain." They thought that was great.
I didn't sit down much today - on the go with shopping and such. It will be nice to sit and get LOST. Hopefully I won't fall asleep while I'm watching!
8 comments:
We never get to watch it till Thursday, because our channel always weirds out when LOST is on. THen I annoy Joseph by reading stuff about the episode online till midnight. Can't wait.
I hope you were able to sit and watch and enjoy LOST. Maybe when it's over I'll rent the DVDs and watch the whole show (not in one sitting, of course).
Um...I think you forgot to tell us how you FEEL about your posted grades! I mean, I'd love to know the actual grades, but that's too nosy, so I'll settle with how satisfied you are with them. :)
Tearese - I like watching LOST on the computer because then we don't have to rush to get the kids to bed, but for some reason we haven't been able to get it to work. And can I just tell you, I'm ready for Kate to die, and die painfully.
Julie - I didn't get into LOST originally, but now I'm so hooked. Sally had all the seasons on DVD and that's how Ben and I got caught up.
As for my grades, you're not being nosy. I got a 4.0, so I feel great about my posted grades! But it's really nice to have the summer to recuperate!
Congrats on the grades. I was wondering also what they were.
congrats on the grades.
Hey, in an online quiz it says I am Kate. Do you wish I would die?
J/K. Guess Ill have to watch it tonight to see what you're talking about.
ps why does everyone want to kill Kate? I don't want Jacks plan to work either. Everyones lives pretty much sucked when they were going on the plane originally. The island made everyone better people or killed them. It would be a total waste for them all to go back to what they were.
Besides, Jacob is probably Jack anyway. Or Locke. Or something.
And Ben is Grima Wormtongue.
pps Ben from the show....not your Ben!
Hehe.
I'm done now,really.
Tearese - Of course I won't kill you just because of the poll! :) I'd like to take that myself, actually. Where did you find it?
I just hate that Kate is messing with Sawyer and Juliette. I like that Sawyer has turned out how he is and I don't want anything to mess it up. I also don't want Jack's plan to work. He has his own issues that mess with everyone else. I just about died laughing when you compared Ben to Grima Wormtongue! So very true! And I knew it wasn't my Ben, but thanks for making sure.
I so sound like I'm ranting about a soap opera! Help!
Post a Comment