1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
13 comments:
I remember playing cards at your house. Let's see... Euchre, and that Arabian Rat one (whatever it's called). I remember watching movies, too. And eating yummy snacks.
I remember when we were in elementary school, and you brought some of your new bras over for us to try on. WE were afraid my mom would get mad, so when I was trying one on and she came into the room, I dove down on the side of the bed so she couldn't see me with it on.
Oh..and you taught me how to ride a bike with no training wheels. You had that little red one, and we went practicing on it everyday until I could do it. THen I suprised my mom and dad by asking for the training wheels off of my full size bike, and riding it all by myself. Subsequently, I taught all my siblings to ride their bikes.
Who am I kidding..most of my memories before third grade involved you.
I might do this post later...
Sarah - Ah, Euchre. A game I love and haven't played in a long time.
Tearese - Don't you love the funny things we did as kids? I remember that little red bike! I don't remember the bra incident, but I sure can imagine you diving down on the side of the bed to avoid your mom catching you with one on! Thanks for the memories!
I remember going on a all girls trip with you, Julie and I. We stayed at your brothers house in SLC somewhere and we drove Julie's dad red, hotrod car. It was so much fun!
For some reason I had a hard time thinking of a memory, oh yeah I remember I am old and don't remembe a lot from my younger years. It was fun thinking of some though.
I have lots of memories with you; some I can't share in such a public forum. :)
You were in the backseat when I received my first kiss. You were probably too busy to notice. Tee hee.
Rat killer. We were brutal!
That Valentine's Day date with our boyfriends and your date was being a jerk. Later that night, we were driving home and I ran a red light on accident.
Learning how to sing alto together.
Band trips.
Boy, there's lots more, but I'll restrict myself to these.
Melissa - I remember that trip, too! We went so I could check out the UofU. Missy, your sister-in-law made us fettucine alfredo and it was so good! Aaahhh, yes, dad's car. It was pretty cool.
Melissa - I remember that trip, too. I remember needing to go grab Julie a Coke at the gas station. I feel the same way about remembering things I should remember!
Julie - I think of the same things when I think of you - except you're right, I was too busy to notice your first kiss. ;)
I actually have that recipe for alfredo. We need to have you over for dinner one night and I'll make that.
Ah, Ratkiller. My right hand hasn't been the same since.
Do you also remember that really good root beer that got you and I laughing so hard we said root beer would be coming out of our bellybuttons? I think Kris and Caroline were concerned for our mental stability.
The memories I have of you are when it was just us. (Meaning you and Ben lived in Vancouver and Sam and I in Federal Way.) You came up a few times and I came down once or twice. It was fun to have family so close! I remember discussing crosstiching. I don't crosstich anymore. Do you?
Julie - I cross stitched a few things when I was pregnant with Riley, but I haven't done anything since then. I really should do more since nearly every girl in my ward is pregnant!
I really enjoyed the opportunity to get to know you when we were in Vancouver. This summer has also been fun with how much we've kept in touch.
I know, I wish we lived closer to one another!
Hmmmm...let me think.
Well, for one...singing in the car in the 'dumb voice'. and the 'moose run' across the Albertson's parking lot.
Oh, I remember when you were at my house and we were sitting by a load of clean laundry...long story short, my brother came in and you ended up with a pair of Jamie's underwear on your head...I still remember the screaming! ha ha. don't kill me for bringin that one up.
Steph - It's really funny because I don't remember me having Jamie's underwear on my head. I don't know if that's good or bad. Maybe I've buried embarrassing memories in the back of my brain.
I do, however, remember the dumb voice (it's still alive today and occasionally I drive Ben crazy with it) and the ever popular "moose run." Good times.
I have so many that I could leave . . . How about the time at Shirts' house when I talked you into eating that last "bite" of cobbler, or the time you didn't quite make it over the net on the tennis court, or waking Steph up with "suzy sunshine". I'll have to give it some more thought.
Post a Comment