Here's another delicous recipe from my ward cookbook. Carter kept saying, "This is like sweet and sour sauce, Mom. I love it!" Carter usually doesn't say he loves any food except for pancakes, waffles, syrup, and bubble gum.
Tangy Honey Mustard Sauce
1/2 heaping cup mayonnaise
3 Tbsp lemon juice
6 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
6 Tbsp honey
Mix ingredients well and enjoy!
(We use the Best Foods Mayo made with Canola Oil. It turned out great with that.)
2 comments:
Another really good mustard sauce is a cup of Italian dressing, a cup of mayo, 1/2 cup of mustard and 1/2 cup of honey - heat while mixing, then chill and serve. We have this with any baked ham, chicken, really good with fish sticks, turkey sandwiches, etc...
Tasha - Sounds yummy, especially with the fish sticks, which I love. I'll have to try it out soon. Thanks!
Post a Comment