Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You know you're tired and have been doing too much math homework when...

Your conversation on facebook with your brother goes something like this:

I posted my status as: Mellissa is worried her brain just might turn into a function after all the insane math homework tonight. F(x) = screaming.

Gregg: where x = husband... and kids!

Me: No kidding!

Gregg: Hair loss is directly proportional to the # of Judes in the house.

Me: The amount of urine on the underside of the toilet seat varies jointly with the amount of times Riley uses the toilet.

As you all can see, I need serious psychological (and possibly mathematical) assistance.

7 comments:

superguy said...

Oh goodness!

Julie Hunt said...

Too funny!

Mellissa said...

Superguy and Julie - No kidding. Variations and functions. I'm surprised I didn't have nightmares after last night.

Lea said...

That is funny!

loriallen said...

I'm just confused...

Mellissa said...

Lea - It's scary because it was funny at the time, which means I was really tired!

Lori - You're not the only one who is confused! My school world and my home world just kept mingling in my brain. :)

tearese said...

I love that last equation...so true! And judging by my house growing up, that equation doesn't change much as boys get older either.