Amen! Today is a windy day. Of all the natural elements there are out there, wind is my least favorite. a slight breeze on a warm day is another story! Today is blah! All the snow has melted, Yay! But now it's brown out there, with naked trees, and lots of wind:( Oh well, somthing has to get debris off of my roof. I would rather it be the wind than me!!!
Lori....and Lori - Curious George has some of the best sayings around! I, too, hate the windy part. At least when it snows it's usually not as blustery.
Tearese - Yes, it was the episode where George makes a bowling ball and pins out of ice. And I really enjoy Curious George. Unfortunately, Riley reminds me a lot of that monkey!
SO TRUE!!! Is it as freazing down there in Cedar as it is up here? It probably is worse with the wind but I bet we have more snow:) Hope you are doing GREAT:)
8 comments:
Amen! Today is a windy day. Of all the natural elements there are out there, wind is my least favorite. a slight breeze on a warm day is another story! Today is blah! All the snow has melted, Yay! But now it's brown out there, with naked trees, and lots of wind:( Oh well, somthing has to get debris off of my roof. I would rather it be the wind than me!!!
I love some of the things off Curious George - and we watch it a lot.
Lori....and Lori - Curious George has some of the best sayings around! I, too, hate the windy part. At least when it snows it's usually not as blustery.
Was that the episode where George made pins and a bowling ball out of ice? I love that show. Or at least, Elora and Josh do. Cough, cough.
Tearese - Yes, it was the episode where George makes a bowling ball and pins out of ice. And I really enjoy Curious George. Unfortunately, Riley reminds me a lot of that monkey!
SO TRUE!!! Is it as freazing down there in Cedar as it is up here? It probably is worse with the wind but I bet we have more snow:) Hope you are doing GREAT:)
Kiersten - We haven't had a big storm in a couple of weeks, but the wind has been very Cedarish. And I'm always freezing, but I'm a wimp that way!
I love the quote.
Post a Comment