So I was looking through my pictures on my computer to post some of Melanie and Carter. I have so few of Carter and I think I know why. Melanie is always posing for the camera. If someone has a camera out she is right in front of it with her smile and silly personality. Riley usually gets his picture taken for something naughty he has done, and he is very entertaining to watch. Then there is Carter. He is so soft spoken that he doesn't go crazy when someone is taking pictures. I am working on getting some more of him to share with everyone. Have fun with these of Melanie.
5 comments:
She is such a cutie! I can see so much of you in her! I can't believe how grown up she is. How does that happen???
Wow, I haven't seen her in forever, she is so grown up. But that happens when you have a 9, almost 10 yr. old. What cute pictures of her. I like your background, I looked at that blog to get a new background but didn't do it. I have not had great luck in changing backgrounds (I used a different site previsouly and lost all my things on the side and it took forever to put them all back on, I have slow internet). Was that site easy to use and put on?
Melissa - yes, that site was actually not too bad. I am really not good with figuring things out with the computer, but I got it right on the first try. I can't figure out how to get links to others blogs on my page though. I'll give you a call or you can call me and I'll get your email address and we can swap information.
Cute pictures! You have such a 'grown up' family compared to ours, just starting out.
Yes, they are cute pictures.
Post a Comment