Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just Four More Days

Of school, that is. This semester has been the longest, most difficult, and definitely the most trying. There are four days of school this week and then the following week is finals. I only have one final, and its open-book/open-note, so I don't really consider it a final. And once I turn in my paper for Critical Lit & Theory (which I have yet to write, and it's supposed to be 8-10 pages) I will be officially done and free and sane. Well, not completely sane, but partially sane. I can't fight genetics, you know.

4 comments:

Mom Hunt said...

Good luck on the last four.

Amy said...

I feel your pain...well, most of it anyway. :) Good luck with your paper! I know I'll need it for mine.

loriallen said...

I am so happy for your mental break coming soon! I understand completely about the genetic side! But that's the fun side of you! I can't wait to see you this summer:)

Mills Family said...

YEah!!! I'm so happy for you to be done with the semester!!!!