Yeah, that basically describes my life the past few weeks. The everything because I've been really busy with school. The semester is winding down and I'm feeling that end-of-semester crunch. I am very much looking forward to Thanksgiving break. No school, only turkey, rolls, and pie. Oh, and sleep. Lots of sleep. Does it get any better than that?
And the nothing because I feel like I haven't been able to get anything done because our computer caught a virus and we haven't had a computer at home for the past couple of weeks. We ended up buying one and it arrived yesterday. Hallelujah! It's shiny and nice. It was hard not being able to get my schoolwork done when I was here but the computer was not!
My back went out Wednesday. Stupid thing. I went to the doctor and he gave me some anti-inflammatory pills and some muscle relaxers. He told me to just take half of a muscle relaxer because a whole pill might knock me out too much. My family has a high tolerance for drugs so the half pill didn't do much last night. I think I'll go without tonight. Hopefully I'll sleep a little better. The doctor also recommended physical therapy, which I tried to make an appointment for but they put me on hold for over 10 minutes. I got frustrated and hung up. I should call back but I haven't. . . yet. I will. Eventually. :)
My ward had a Visiting Teaching Conference last night. It was nice to get to know my partner a little bit better. That's always hard for me to get visiting teaching rolling when I don't know my partner very well. I just need to step out of my comfort zone more often.
Anybody going (or has anybody gone) to New Moon? I am a closet Twilight Book Series fan. I feel like I have to be or I get ridiculed for being unintelligent. Hey, I like the books for their entertainment value, not their literature value. It's my brain melt. My niece said the movie was good, much better than the first, so I'm looking forward to it. Can you believe I'm lucky enough to have a husband who is willing to go with me? Yeah, Ben rules.
7 comments:
I know an amazing chiropractor here in town who accepts Ben's insurance and is so gentle but effective. My back used to go out all the time, and I haven't had an issue since meeting him. Email me if you are interested. tasha.seegmiller@ironmail.org
I hope people don't actually try to make you feel unintelligent because you like Twilight! I know a lot of highly intelligent people who love it (people who have high tastes in literature). True, I know many others who don't like it, but everyone has different tastes.
I hope your back starts feeling better asap!
I am so sorry that you hurt your back! I personally have never thrown mine out, but James does. He is still suffering from it being out for three weeks now. Who do you see? James see a chiropractor, but I am not sure if it is helping a whole lot this time around. I would love know who Tasha recommends, let me know if you find out. Get feeling better soon!
My sister and I are going to see New Moon tomorrow afternoon. It should be fun!
Hope your back gets feeling better soon.
I hate when computers get a virus.
Enjoy New Moon. I liked it. Sam and I went last night with a bunch of other couples and had a good time. (What good husbands we have!)
Tasha - Thanks for the info, especially about the insurance. I'll email you to get the name.
Julie - No one has made me personally feel that way, but I hear people talking about it and I keep my mouth shut. I'm such a wimp when it comes to giving my opinion.
Melissa - My back is getting better. I will probably go and do some physical therapy next week. Have fun at New Moon with your sister.
Julie H. - How fun for you couples to go out together. Ben and I are waiting until the work week because we get a good discounts during that time because we're SUU students.
HI Missy! I'm so happy you got a new computer. Mine went out with bad viruses as well (several months ago) and it was like I had lost an arm...or leg...or some part of me! We NEED our computers huh! LOL! Hey, I'm sorry you had your back go out. I have trouble with my back as well. I hope you are feeling a bit better now. New Moon....yes, it was a fun movie. I've read the books over a year ago and so I can't remember all the deatail...so the movies are just fine for me. It's good to wait a bit to see the movie if you've just read the books. Hey, you are one of my VERY FAVORITE PEOPLE! I just love you Missy!
Lisa - No kidding! I could live without my cell phone, but take my computer away and I'm completely lost! And my back is feeling much better, thanks! You're such a sweetheart. I'm really going to miss you when you move.
Post a Comment