Friday, March 12, 2010

Misunderstandings...

The boys and I were eating breakfast this morning when Carter said, "Mom, Jesus must be really old by now."

I giggled quietly and said, "Well, Carter, I think people stop getting older once they're resurrected."

"What does resurrection mean?" Riley asked, sincerity in his cute little voice.

I opened up my mouth to answer him when Carter replied in a spooky Halloween-like voice, "It's when people come back from the dead!"

I giggled some more and explained that wasn't quite what it meant and gave Riley a better explanation.

What a way to start a weekend!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Oh, I love these awesome teaching moments! And, these moments usually come with some funny conversation as well! Thanks for sharing!

loriallen said...

I wish he would say that in primary!!! Wouldn't that be hilarious. Tell him I said that he should:)PS, I bet he will never forget what it means!!!